Mini Embroidery Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
With the onset of cooler temperatures, what better way to spend creative time inside than by creating fun mini embroidery masterpieces that you can proudly wear or display in your home!
In this 3 hour workshop, you will:
- learn basic embroidery stitches (straight stitch, backstitch, chain stitch, french knot, satin stitch, cross stitch)
- learn how to create your own pattern
- create 3 adorable mini hoops that can be used as a necklace, brooch or small wall display
- All materials and instruction to make 3 mini hoops (needles, embroidery floss, paper & pencil, transfer paper, mini hoops)
- Printable stitch guide that you can take home with you for future projects
- Beverages & light snacks
- Happy, encouraging atmosphere to learn something new!
Max participants: 8
This workshop is for BEGINNER embroidery enthusiasts, as well as more experienced embroiderers looking for something new!
Do you need childcare? Book a babysitter through Kidsitt and use the code "OurHappyPlace" to get 5% off your membership!
- Mini Embroidery WorkshopCHF75CHF750CHF0